MICROSOFT OFFICE 2010 STANDARD
Available as instant download
- Item no: SW10004
- Manufacturer no: 021-09707
- Duration: Permanently valid
- Language: All languages
- Country zone: IN
|Scope of delivery||Download + License|
|Delivery time||Few minutes|
The MS Office edition 2010 Standard is one of the most popular office versions from Microsoft. Its comprehensive portfolio of programs and functions contains everything that users need to work professionally, both privately and, above all, professionally - in all areas: from the creation of text documents in various formats with Word 2010 and the analysis of extensive table data in Excel 2010, to versatile communication and planning with Outlook 2010 and the design of informative presentations with PowerPoint 2010, to the spontaneous recording and sharing of ideas with OneNote 2010 and their creatively sophisticated publication with Publisher 2010 - all bundled in the MS Office 2010 Standard edition.
For further questions about the product, please contact our customer service.
Microsoft Office 2010 Standard - the comprehensive office software as a purchase version
The MS Office-Edition 2010 Standard belongs to the most popular Office-Versions from the house Microsoft, whose comprehensive portfolio of programs and functions contains everything, which User privately, but above all also professionally need, in order to work professionally - in all areas: from the creation of text documents in various formats with Word 2010 and the analysis of extensive table data in Excel 2010, to versatile communication and planning with Outlook 2010 and the design of informative presentations with PowerPoint 2010, to the spontaneous recording and sharing of ideas with OneNote 2010 and their creatively sophisticated publication with Publisher 2010 - all bundled in the MS Office 2010 Standard edition.
The Microsoft Office 2010 Standard edition is offered in the regular trade only as volume license, as they are used by larger enterprises with many workstations. Wiresoft however offers the edition also as single license, so that also private users and self-employed persons as well as KMUs can buy all programs of the Office-Edition Standard 2010 can be purchased and used.
The purchase of a 2010 Office-Edition also has the advantage that it is still supported by the Microsoft operating system Windows 7 - which is still used by many buyers and is therefore a decisive feature for the purchase. In the Wiresoft online store you can buy the 2010 edition Office Standard as well as other editions and other Office versions. The following overview provides a detailed presentation of all individual programs contained in Office 2010 Standard.
MS Office 2010 Standard
In addition to the proven Standard programs Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook, the Office suite includes Standard 2016 includes the practical digital notebook OneNote as well as Microsoft Publisher, which can be used to create printable publications for almost any purpose. These applications they expand the possibilities for professional use and thus allow a comprehensive professional work in any field. The Desktop interface has also been modernized and is now even more intuitive to use.
Overview of the individual programs in MS Office 2010 Standard:
- Word 2010
- Excel 2010
- PowerPoint 2010
- Outlook 2010
- OneNote 2010
- Publisher 2010
The unsurpassed word processing software from the house Microsoft once again offers a large number of features and functions in Version 2010 for creating documents and letters for a wide range of applications, formatting texts professionally according to requirements and also inserting graphics, images, etc.
- The XML file format makes Word documents not only more compact, but also more secure as well as more compatible with other systems.
- Sensibly arranged menus in the style of tabs according to function areas make the access to commands and possibilities for formatting particularly clear. The newly designed ribbon displays even more functions than before. Ribbon and tabs can also be customized according to your own needs and, for example, all unnecessary functions can even be hidden.
- The Backstage view shows background information about a currently opened document.
- Standard templates can be adapted to individual needs with just a few clicks: this includes font or font size, paragraph size and line spacing. All changes can also be saved as a new personalized default template.
- Most of the Word functions can also be accessed via keyboard shortcuts, which offers a speed advantage for text work, especially for professional users.
- Spell checker: Under the menu item "Document checker" the various autocorrect options can be adjusted or deactivated.
- In Word 2010, documents can not only be shared with others for joint editing, but other people's changes can also be tracked and comments added. These can then be accepted or rejected by clicking on them.
- The mail merge function with the three elements "Main document" - this contains the identical text for all mail merges - as well as "Mail merge fields" for personalized data and "Data source", over which all address data - e.g. also from Outlook - are administered, is particularly practical. The "Mail Merge Wizard" supports User with step-by-step instructions.
The powerful calculation software includes a large collection of formulas to perform calculations quickly - an indispensable advantage to analyze and manage data from especially large spreadsheets Excel 2010 includes many new features and tools to filter data even faster, create mini-charts in a cell, use a web interface, and more:
- The new ribbon of Excel 2010 combines many of the settings and functions that were previously scattered over numerous sub-menus.
- Sparklines allow entire charts to be integrated into a single cell as a visual summary, providing greater clarity.
- Data slices filter large amounts of data in pivot tables without having to first open a list to view the respective filters
- Version recovery supports reuse of accidentally closed datasheets with new templates and chart helpers.
- Backstage view displays all important functions in an expanded status bar.
- Collaborative work on spreadsheets is also possible via a Web App or a free add-on.
- Excel 2010 supports the following formats: .xls, .xlsx, .xlsm, .xlsb, .xltx, .xlt, .xltm, .xml, .xlam, .xla as well as .xlw.
PowerPoint is the all-rounder for creating informative presentations privately, but especially at Business. The Office program offers a wide range of functions and Standard templates with which professional slides can be created quickly and without extensive experience. With just a few clicks, graphics, images and videos can be integrated, giving each presentation an individual character. This is new in PowerPoint 2010:
- The new XML format for presentations is not only more compact, but also more reliable and requires less storage space.
- All elements of a slide are directly integrated into the document in PowerPoint 2010 - for a smooth and delay-free playback.
- SmartArt graphics provide dynamic effects such as smooth transitions, increasing audience attention.
- The integration of videos and music brings further variety through a multimedia experience. The function menu allows various options during playback, including endless playback.
- The new Shape tools allow free design of a variety of objects for informative graphics.
This world's most popular e-mailClient is once again convincing in the Office This world's most popular e-mail program, , is once again convincing in its 2010 version with its versatile features, which include not only sending e-mails, but also managing contacts, appointments, tasks and notes. The Microsoft multi-talent provides an extensive collection of functions for this purpose, which meet all the requirements for communication at work, but also in private life.
- Adding an e-mail signature to messages: The design options for e-mail message signatures include not only text, but also, for example, a personal image or logo, the Electronic Business Card, and even an image file of the handwritten signature.
- Using the "Conversations" view, e-mails can be grouped or sorted according to topics / subjects, which creates a better overview in the mailbox. The deletion process can also be applied to the entire conversation.
- QuickSteps allow typical, frequently used routine tasks to be grouped together to automate processes.
- The convenient search functions offer improved filter options - including by category - which can also be saved for reuse.
OneNote is the electronic alternative for extensive note collections - however, the program offers a much better overview and is also designed for collaboration with work colleagues via the Cloud. Important documents are centrally recorded and are always available, e.g. for preparing presentations, taking notes and internet research. The note-taking program is intuitive and easy to use, including these features:
- OneNote automatically creates a personal notebook that already contains the "General" and "Unfiled Notes" tabs, as well as the preset pages: "Business", "Most Frequently Used", and "News".
- All notebooks can be personalized and divided into further sections, which then appear as tabs under the respective toolbar. These can also be changed again at any time.
- In addition to creating blank pages, there is also the option to use standardized page templates, e.g. "Business", and to subdivide these later into further sections if required.
The Desktop publishing software is specifically included in MS Office 2010 Standard and is designed to create high-quality publications for a wide range of areas in a professional and print-ready manner.
- In addition to simple documents such as business cards and greeting cards, it can also be used to create flyers, catalogs for printing as well as informative e-mail newsletters.
- A large selection of templates is available for this purpose, which come very close to the typical appearance of publications and can then be further customized individually.
- Images can be inserted either from the computer, directly from the Internet or as ClipArt via Office.com.
- A number of effects such as shadows, light as well as 3D are available to further manipulate images. Many effects can also be used for texts.
System requirements for MS Office 2010 Standard
The Office 2010 Standard Edition is available for download in two versions: 32-bit as well as 64-bit. By default, the 32-bit version is installed on a PC, compatibility problems of the 64-bit version on older computers or operating systems are thus avoided. With 4 GB memory, the 64-bit version offers advantages especially when editing Excel files that are over 2 GB in size. The new ribbon interface also requires more space on the hard disk compared to the previous version. Otherwise, the following minimum requirements apply:
- Operating systems: Windows 7 to max. Windows 10, or min. Windows Server 2003
- Processor: min. 500 MHz - recommended is 1 GHz to use all functions of Microsoft Outlook
- RAM: min. 256 MB RAM - 512 MB recommended to use all Outlook-Services features
- Hard disk space: min. 3.5 GB
- Image resolution: min. 1.024 x 576, min. graphic card with DirectX9c acceleration
MS Office 2010 Standard buy cheap at Wiresoft in online store
This Office 2010 Standard edition is not available in conventional trade, because it is otherwise only offered as a volume license for companies. In the Wiresoft online store, the Office 2010 Standard software is also available as a single-user license, as a purchase and without further subscription obligations; for you, therefore, there is only a one-time cost when you purchase via Wiresoft, you acquire a full version of the program, which has the identical scope of programs as they are included in the corresponding Office volume license.
Buy software safely at Wiresoft: MS Office 2010 Standard is not only available at Wiresoft at a particularly favorable price, the purchase is in addition also comfortable by Sofort-Download and also safe: This single user license of Office 2010 Standard was a component of a larger volume license, as Microsoft offers these only to larger enterprises. The purchase of a volume license includes the right to resell surplus software licenses or the entire volume license - regardless of whether individual or all licenses were not used. With the sale, the volume license is broken up and converted into individual licenses - whereby these are referred to as used software. This splitting has no effect on the functionality or the scope of the included programs.
Buying software at Wiresoft is an affordable way for our customers to purchase Office editions such as MS Standard 2010. Therefore, in addition to self-employed and SMEs, private users also benefit from our low-cost software offer!
Wiresoft sells only full versions of MS Office Standard or other Microsoft Office versions and programs that are identical to the original Microsoft products; they come exclusively from legal sources.
Buying Office 2010 Standard as used software in Wiresoft software store does not mean any legal risk for you, because trading with used software is allowed by law, which has been confirmed by numerous judgments.
You can install this Office 2010 Standard software immediately on your PC after completing the purchase process and the download and activate it with the included volume license key - (MAK) - and use it to its full extent.
In the Wiresoft software store you can find the Office 2010 Standard edition as well as other Office editions and versions and other Microsoft programs for sale. If you have any questions about Office 2010 Standard or any other Microsoft Office software, please feel free to contact us via e-mail, phone or chat.