MICROSOFT OFFICE 2013 STANDARD
Available as instant download
- Item no: SW10006
- Manufacturer no: 021-10257
- Duration: Permanently valid
- Language: All languages
- Country zone: IN
|Scope of delivery||Download + License|
|Delivery time||Few minutes|
The MS Office Suite 2013 Standard with its variety of proven programs and efficient functions offers everything that a modern office software must have in order to fulfill the typical tasks that arise in modern everyday business in the organization and management of tasks and projects. The numerous intuitively usable tools support users in all areas: from communication to the creation of text documents and spreadsheets when processing extensive data to the spontaneous recording of ideas and notes that can be used immediately for vivid presentations.
For further questions about the product, please contact our customer service.
Microsoft Office 2013 Standard - the edition for Business and private use
The MS Office-Suite 2013 Standard with its variety of proven programs and efficient functions offers everything that a modern office software needs to fulfill the typical tasks that arise in the modern Business everyday life in the organization and management of tasks and projects. The numerous intuitively usable tools support users in all areas: from communication to the creation of text documents and spreadsheets when processing extensive data to the spontaneous recording of ideas and notes that can be used immediately for vivid presentations.
Many features can also be used touch-optimized on devices such as tablets as well as smartphones via finger input mode, including a particularly clear display of buttons and commands on the touch-sensitive interface.
Microsoft Office 2013 Standard is still one of the Office versions that are most frequently used on a Desktop PC; one of the reasons for this is its compatibility with Windows 7, so that all the programs it contains can also be used on older computers without any problems. This makes this Office version particularly attractive for private users, but also for self-employed persons and smaller companies. In addition, Office 2013 Standard also offers the option of storing data and documents on Microsoft SkyDrive, which means that they are available in Cloud and can also be shared via SharePoint and edited jointly by several users at the same time. In addition, the connection of Outlook to Facebook and other social media channels expands the possibilities for sharing information.
The Office 2013 Standard edition is available for purchase from Wiresoft as a single User. Below is an overview of the key features and enhancements of the included Office 2013 software programs.
All important innovations in Word for Office 2013
The most noticeable new feature of Word 2013 is the new reading mode, which offers a significantly improved reading experience that is especially noticeable in longer text documents. Above all, the automatic column splitting enables a stronger focus on important content and thus increases the concentration while reading.
The improved collaboration with PDF documents and the clear selection of all format templates are also particularly practical. The following new functionalities deserve special mention:
General functions in Word 2013
- When starting Word, all recently used documents are displayed in a clear list in a column on the left.
- The "Draft" tab (Layout) provides an overview of all available style sheets, which can also be adapted to personal requirements.
- The new editing view "Simple Markup" marks corrections by a discreet line at the text margin.
- PDF documents can be opened directly in Word 2013, all content including graphics is then available for further editing. Finally, this Word file can be saved again in PDF format.
- If a text document created with an older Word version is opened in Word 2013, the program displays it in the so-called compatibility mode. In this case, the new Word functions are not available, so that after editing and saving, it can then be edited again with the older version of Word.
Real-time layout in Word 2013
- As soon as an image or similar has been inserted into a Word document, Word displays the corresponding layout options as icons, which can be adopted immediately by clicking on them. Various settings are now available to precisely adjust the display and position of images and graphics as well as the text flow.
- The alignment guides make it easier to move and precisely arrange photos or tables in the text using alignment lines.
- The live layout shows the respective result as a real-time preview.
Better reading mode in Word 2013
- Word-Documents can be displayed in columns on the screen to make them easier to read. Using the arrow icons, you can scroll through the text like in a book.
- When working on multiple Word documents at the same time, they can be displayed in tabs as tabs.
- Headings can be displayed on the left side of the page for better navigation; by clicking on them, the document jumps to the respective text passage.
- To keep the text as neutral as possible, all editing tools can be hidden except for a few.
- Using object zoom, the tables, images, etc. contained in a Word doc can be enlarged to fill the screen. The tables, images, etc. contained in a document can be zoomed in to fill the screen and then zoomed out again - all you need to do is double-click on the relevant text element.
Excel 2013: The most important innovations
The tried-and-tested spreadsheet software also has some new tools in Office 2013 Standard, which primarily support users in processing large amounts of data. For example, the program recognizes patterns when editing data sets and automatically completes them. Different workbooks can each be displayed in their own window, which makes it easier to work on several Excel documents simultaneously, etc:
- The new Flash Preview feature automatically detects what you are working on, because it recognizes the underlying data pattern and then completes the respective entries immediately and reliably. Compared to previous automatic completions, the flash preview not only fills the current field, but also an entire column. If the suggestions are not desired, it is sufficient to simply overwrite them.
- Data can be formatted with the quick analysis in just a few clicks. When a data record is selected, a quick selection menu appears in the lower right corner, allowing familiar functions such as conditional formatting to be set directly. By mouse-over, the individual formattings can be previewed and applied with one click.
- In contrast to the previous quick selection for diagrams, Excel in the 2013 version gives explicit recommendations as to which diagram best suits a selected data set. These can also be easily further edited immediately.
- Data in Excel- and other tables can be filtered by various criteria. The easy-to-set-up data sections show the currently used filter, so that it is always clear which data is being considered.
PowerPoint 2013: The most important innovations
Microsoft PowerPoint 2013 includes a number of new themes and animations to enhance presentation capabilities. The additional widescreen designs even take this literally ... In addition, the new PowerPoint offers a speaker view, which shows the presenter his notes, the audience of course only the slides:
- The new Standard-slide size in PowerPoint 2013 is 16:9, this can of course be changed back to the former format.
- Two PowerPoint files can easily be merged into one document including the revisions.
- Comments can be added in the margin of a presentation, the respective persons including contact options are also displayed.
- In addition, it is now very easy to publish PowerPoint presentations as videos and post them on social media channels. Also, other media formats are now supported, such as MP4 and MOV, as well as high-resolution content and integrated codecs.
Outlook 2013: The most important innovations
The new Outlook 2013 is most noticeable when opening the program: Compared to the previous version, the new Desktop interface looks much clearer. For example, the navigation bar, which is used to switch between e-mails, contacts and calendar, is now located at the bottom of the screen. This means that there is now more space for all other content. Outlook 2013 also has other new features to offer:
- By integrating social networks such as Facebook or Xing, User now always has an eye on the activities of colleagues and friends.
- Contact details from the networks can also be transferred directly to the Outlook contact list.
- Through the integration of Skype in Outlook 2013, it is possible to make phone calls directly in the program.
- The function Exchange ActiveSync now synchronizes contacts and calendars, so that mostly the Exchange-Server is no longer necessary for this.
- With the help of the Peeks function, important information can be called up clearly. For this, it is sufficient to go with the mouse on Calendar, People or Tasks to open a window in which the most important information is displayed in each case.
OneNote 2013: The most important innovations
The new Touch app makes OneNote even more practical. This allows notes to be created and inserted into a document without a mouse or keyboard. Handwritten entries are neatly converted into printed text.
- The improved table function helps organize content even more clearly with new formatting options.
- By integrating the profile data of other User users can share notes directly with them.
- With the "Send to OneNote" function, documents or web pages can now also be inserted into the notebook.
System requirements for Microsoft Office 2013
The Office 2013 software is available for download in two versions: 32-bit and 64-bit. Individual hardware requirements - such as for RAM - may differ as a result. The following minimum requirements must be observed:
- Operating systems: Windows 7, Windows 8.1, Windows 10, Windows 11, Windows Server 2012/ 2012 R2 /2016 /2019 /2022
- Processor: min. 1 GHz
- RAM: 1 GB (32 bit) or 2 GB 64 bit)
- Hard disk space: 3 GB
- Image resolution: min. 1,024 x 576, graphics card with Direct X10 acceleration
MS Office 2013 Standard buy cheap at Wiresoft
In Wiresoft software store you can find Standard-edition of Office 2013 version - it contains the following programs:
- Word 2013 - create business and private documents concentrated reading
- Excel 2013 - evaluate data with powerful analysis tools
- PowerPoint 2013 - create meaningful presentations
- Outlook 2013 - manage emails, contacts and appointments
- OneNote 2013 - create notes by hand, digitize them and use them everywhere
When you purchase the Standard edition of Office 2013 as a single-user license, you benefit from these advantages in particular, in addition to the fabulous price of Used Software at Wiresoft:
- The Microsoft Office 2013 Standard-Edition you get at Wiresoft exclusively as Single User Software.
- This software license is usually part of a larger volume license of a company, that's why it is so cheap at Wiresoft!
- When selling to Wiresoft the Office-software - if used - was uninstalled on the former computer, so that the license is 100% free and usable again.
- Every used software has also been checked by Wiresoft to make sure that it can be used again without any problems.
- Wiresoft offers as a serious software dealer neither time-limited valid nor in the functionality limited usable test versions for the purchase.
- With every license purchase in the Wiresoft store, you can be sure that you are purchasing an original Microsoft product whose sale takes place in compliance with the legal regulations, so that Wiresoft or you are not in a legal gray area.
For all questions about license purchase of Microsoft Office 2013 Standard or even other Microsoft Office products feel free to contact us via email, phone or here in chat.