MICROSOFT EXCHANGE SERVER 2019 ENTERPRISE
Ready for shipment, delivery time 24h
- Item no: SW10119
- Manufacturer no: 395-04604
- Duration: Permanently Valid
- Language: All languages
- Country zone: IN
|Scope of delivery
|Download + License
|Up to 100 mailbox databases
Microsoft Exchange 2019 is an up-to-date version of the secure and powerful messaging platform that is used especially in larger companies for centralized management of e-mail traffic as well as contacts and tasks and differentiated scheduling. For this purpose, the Server Enterprise Exchange Server Edition Enterprise provides a comprehensive set of tools - including optimizations of already existing functions - to make communication and collaboration even more efficient with user-defined flexible applications.
For further questions about the product, please contact our customer service.
Microsoft Exchange Server 2019 Enterprise
Microsoft Exchange Server 2019 Enterprise is an up-to-date version of the secure and powerful messaging platform used especially in larger companies for centralized management of email traffic as well as contacts and tasks and differentiated scheduling. For this purpose, the Exchange Server Enterprise edition provides a comprehensive set of tools - including optimizations of already existing functions - to make communication and collaboration even more efficient with user-defined flexible applications.
The Enterprise edition of Exchange Server 2019 is particularly suitable for large companies and other organizations with many employees, because it supports up to 100 mailbox databases Pro Server and thus offers optimal productivity possibilities through the professional organization of the complete e-mail traffic including appointment and task management. For each Server a Exchange-license must be purchased, as well as further also client access licenses.
Wiresoft offers Enterprise-edition of Exchange Server 2019 as used software at a reduced price compared to new software. This makes it attractive for companies and organizations that are looking for an economical solution to use a powerful server software like Exchange 2019 Enterprise. Even as used software, this server license has the edition-typical maximum scalability, performance and security, so it can be used to its full extent.
The licensing of Exchange Server Enterprise also takes place with used software according to the official Microsoft license management conditions. For detailed information on the enhancements and new features of Exchange Server 2019 Enterprise and your optimal licensing, please see the following section.
Key benefits of Microsoft Exchange Server 2019 Enterprise
This version of the Exchange Server Software is also characterized by improved performance: For example, the mailbox server role now bundles the Exchange Transport, Mailbox Transport Submission, Mailbox Transport Delivery as well as Frontend Transport, which increases CPU performance.
Furthermore, the intelligent inbox increases employee productivity through various features and makes workflows more efficient. The options in personalization as well as extensive search functions make it easier to find not only emails, but also contacts, appointments and tasks, so that all important data is always in view. In addition, the proven e-mail client program Microsoft Outlook offers the familiar Windows interface.
In terms of security, Windows Server Exchange 2019 also offers more, because the software runs at Windows Server 2019 Core and thus provides a reliable platform for messaging infrastructures that makes efficient use of all available system resources such as processor cores and memory. The latest encryption techniques and hash algorithms also improve data protection and make routine tasks easier to manage. In addition, Outlook Mobile with Exchange Online provides secure mobile access to emails and contacts, etc. while on the go.
An overview of all the key innovations from Microsoft Exchange Server 2019 Enterprise
Organizations and their users will benefit from the included new and improved technologies, features and services of Exchange Server 2019 Enterprise Edition, which will now better support them in further shifting the focus from communication to collaboration. By making the Exchange Server applications available, both locally and in the Cloud, Exchange Server 2019 thus also makes a meaningful contribution to lowering the total cost of ownership, including enhanced capabilities for Server administrators. Below are a few features that deserve special mention.
The redesigned reliable search infrastructure in Exchange Online at Cloud-scaling is now available for Exchange 2019, it also enables indexing of larger files while providing better search performance as well as easier administration. Changes to the search architecture result in a much faster as well as more reliable failover between servers. In addition, this Exchange version offers impressive hardware support with support for up to 256 GB of memory and 48 CPU cores; the use of dynamic memory cache allocation also optimizes memory usage for active database usage in the information storage process. The following components deserve special mention:
- Meta Cache Database (MCDB): With Exchange Server 2019, it is now also possible to use the Meta Cache Database for the operation of a physical server with SSD drives. This backs up meta information such as the folder structure of a mailbox, speeding up both access and search. The automation script also allows administrators to make room for more users in a server instance, helping to reduce costs.
- Dynamic Database Cache (DDC): DDC allows Server Exchange 2019 Enterprise to dynamically adjust storage capacity depending on the current situation, allowing it to be better utilized when the number of active databases changes, in the process DDC also increases the speed of the Exchange server.
- New search index: the new search index in Exchange Server 2019 is now located directly in the database of a mailbox, instead of being separated from it as in previous versions. This increases the search speed as well as makes the management of mailboxes much easier.
- Improved collaboration on documents: Files can be uploaded and stored on OneDrive for Business for sharing.
Windows Server Core for Exchange Server 2019
Deployment Windows Server Core in Exchange Server 2019 version now allows administrators to run the server system in a simplified way. The simpler design makes it easier to configure and disable all unneeded services that consume resources. Windows Server Core also provides greater security by offering fewer points of attack for intruders, plus it reduces the risk of bugs that can threaten security.
Client Access Rules
Administrators get more options in Exchange Server 2019 with the Client Access Rules to restrict access to the configuration area of the Server for the Admin Center as well as PowerShell used to configure, manage as well as automate systems. Client access rules can be used to restrict connections with Exchange Server be controlled and blocked on a country- as well as region-specific basis, depending on IP address, authentication type or user properties, without the need to deploy a firewall. When using PowerShell, it is also possible to define time periods.
Important calendar enhancements
The Exchange 2019 version also offers many new practical features for the calendar, which just facilitate the organization of meetings:
- With the Default End Date feature, the organization of regularly recurring meetings in particular can be limited to a reasonable number.
- Do Not Forward gives an organizer the option to prevent meeting participants from forwarding this message to other recipients.
- Out-of-office messages can now be configured with the following additional options, among others: block one's calendar for a specified period of time; reject all meeting requests sent within a defined period of time.
- Using the Remove-CalendarEvents cmdlet, an administrator can cancel meetings organized by a user who is on vacation or has left the company.
- Through PowerShell, the administrator can assign proxy authority to others.
- Internationalization of email addresses (EAI) allows forwarding of email addresses that contain non-English characters.
Technical info about Exchange Server 2019 Enterprise
The following details contain important info about the scenarios supported by Exchange Server 2019, as well as minimum requirements for Server and hardware and software to ensure optimal operation of the software.
Supported coexistence scenarios for Exchange Server 2019 Enterprise
For the support of previous versions of Exchange Server the following conditions apply:
- Exchange 2016: with KU11 for Exchange 2016 or higher on all deployed Exchange servers, including edge transport servers
- Mixed Exchange 2016 and Exchange 2013 environments if all Exchange 2016 and 2013 Server meet the requirements listed first.
- Exchange 2013: with KU21 for Exchange 2013 or later, including Edge Transport servers
- Please note: Exchange 2010 and earlier versions are no longer supported!
Requirements for network and directory servers to Exchange Server 2019 Enterprise
Depending on the component of Exchange 2019, the following network and directory server requirements apply:
- Domain controllers: all domain controllers must be running one of the following versions of Windows Server : Windows Server 2019 Standard or Datacenter, Windows Server 2012 R2 Standard or Datacenter or Windows Server 2016 Standard or Datacenter
- Active Directory structure: at least Windows Server 2012 R2 or higher
- Active Directory site: at least one writable domain controller that also serves as a global catalog server - please note: it is not possible to remove the domain controller from the Active Directory site after installing Exchange-Server!
- DNS namespaces - supported are: Contiguous, Non-contiguous, Single-part domains as well as Separate.
- IPv6: IPv4 must be installed and enabled on the Exchange-Server.
- Directory Server: Using 64-bit hardware increases the performance of the directory service.
- Please note: Installation of Exchange 2019 on Active Directory directory servers is not recommended for security as well as performance reasons - only on member servers.
Hardware and software requirements for Exchange Server 2019 Enterprise
- Processor: at least 64-bit processor, e.g. Intel processor supporting Intel 64 architecture (Intel EM64T) or AMD processor supporting AMD64 platform - please note: Intel Itanium IA64 processors are not supported!
- RAM Mailbox: min. 128 GB
- RAM Edge Transport: min. 64 GB
- Hard disk space: min. 30 GB on the drive where you install, min. 200 MB for system drive, min. 500 MB free space on the drive for the message queue database
- Screen resolution: at least 1,024 x 768 pixels (XGA) or higher
- NTFS: for partitions containing e.g. the system partition, Exchange binary files, files of the Exchange diagnostic log and the transport database
- ReFS: for partitions containing mailbox databases or transaction logs
Supported operating systems/clients for Exchange 2019 Enterprise components
Depending on the Exchange component, the following conditions or prerequisites apply:
- Mailbox or Edge Transport server role: Windows Server 2019 Standard or Datacenter
- Management tools: Windows Server 2019 Standard or Datacenter, Windows 10 64-bit edition
- .NET Framework for Exchange 2019
- Supported clients: Outlook 2019 - 2013, Outlook 2016 for Mac, Outlook for Mac for Office 365; Microsoft 365 Apps for Enterprise
Licensing of Exchange Server 2019 Enterprise
A separate server license is required for each instance of Exchange Server 2019 Enterprise that runs - regardless of whether it runs in a physical or virtual operating system environment. An instance is also considered to be running if the Exchange Server software has been loaded into memory or its instructions are executed.
The Enterprise edition of Microsoft Exchange Server 2019 is designed primarily to meet the mailbox requirements of large enterprises: it supports up to 100 mailbox databases.
FAQs about Wiresoft Used software from Exchange Server 2019 Enterprise Edition
With our offer of Exchange Server 2019 Enterprise as used software, you can be confident that your purchase is not only legal, but that the Server license also offers the same capabilities as the comparable new server license software - firstly, because a software cannot wear out, and secondly, and most importantly, in terms of its functionality as well as the legality of its use. Below you will find all the answers to common questions when buying used Exchange Server software.
Where does Wiresoft used software for Exchange Server 2019 Enterprise come from?
The used software for the Exchange Server 2019 Enterprise edition offered in the Wiresoft software store usually comes from companies that first purchased this software new and later resold it to Wiresoft. Reasons for the sale are mostly that there are surplus and therefore unused licenses or that the software has been replaced by another type or edition and is therefore no longer used. At Wiresoft such already used or resold licenses are marked as used software, whereby they can be used as mentioned in principle like a new Server license.
Does Wiresoft used software offer buyer security like Exchange Server 2019 Enterprise?
Yes: The purchase of Wiresoft used software like to Exchange Server 2019 Enterprise license offers our customers the same advantages as with a new Server-software: with the buyer security by the immediate download and the immediate license activation by provided valid license Key.
Is the purchase or use of used software such as Exchange Server 2019 Enterprise legal?
Yes: When trading with used software as well as its actual use, the usual case law applies, which declares both to be legal - this fact has been repeatedly confirmed by various court rulings. The used software offered by Wiresoft therefore originates from the license inventories of companies.
Does Wiresoft used software have even more advantages?
Yes: The Wiresoft used software offer provides companies and organizations with an opportunity to update or supplement existing software inventories at low cost, because the price of used software is significantly lower than that of comparable new software. In the Wiresoft software store you will also find older versions of Exchange Server-Licenses that are no longer offered new, which means that more expensive upgrades can be avoided. Wiresoft Used software has the further advantage that it also offers audit security due to the complete proof of all buyers!
The Wiresoft used software offering includes not only the 2019 version of Exchange Server Enterprisebut also the edition Standard - including the respective required client access licenses. Furthermore, you will also find favorable offers on many other Microsoft programs - with all the benefits mentioned above. If you have any questions regarding your licensing of Exchange Server 2019 Enterprise, please feel free to contact us via chat, email or phone.