MICROSOFT EXCHANGE SERVER 2019 STANDARD
Ready for shipment, delivery time 24h
- Item no: SW10118
- Manufacturer no: 312-04405
- Duration: Permanently valid
- Language: All languages
- Country zone: IN
Are you a business customer
or do you have legal questions?
I'm here for you.
Microsoft Licensing Professional (MLP)
|Scope of delivery||Download + License|
|Additional info||Up to 5 mailbox databases|
Microsoft Exchange 2019 is a new version of the proven, powerful messaging platform used for centralized management of email traffic, contacts and tasks, and scheduling in small businesses and enterprises. The Server Standard Exchange Server Standard Edition provides a comprehensive set of new tools as well as optimizations for existing functions to make communication and collaboration user-defined and thus efficient with flexibly usable applications.
For further questions about the product, please contact our customer service.
Microsoft Exchange Server 2019 Standard
Microsoft Exchange Server 2019 Standard is a new version of the proven, powerful messaging platform used for centralized management of email traffic, contacts and tasks as well as scheduling in small companies and enterprises. The Exchange Server Standard Edition provides a comprehensive set of new tools as well as optimizations for existing functions to make communication and collaboration user-defined and thus efficient with flexibly usable applications.
The Standard edition of Exchange Server 2019 supports up to 5 mailbox databases Pro Server and is therefore designed for smaller companies or organizations with a correspondingly small number of employees, while offering optimal opportunities to increase productivity through the efficient organization of e-mail traffic and appointment and task management. For each Server a separate Exchange license must be purchased, as well as client access licenses, so that Exchange Server can grow with the company.
Wiresoft offers the Exchange Server 2019 Standard edition as used software - at a reduced and thus lower price compared to new software - making this offer especially attractive for those companies and organizations with fewer employees who want to use powerful server software such as Exchange 2019 Standard and are looking for the most economical solution. Exchange Server 2019 is also fully usable as used software and offers the maximum ever possible in this edition in terms of application scalability, performance and security.
The licensing of Exchange Server 2019 Standard is also carried out as used software according to the official conditions of the Microsoft license management. In the following section you will find more detailed information about all the new features and improvements of Exchange Server 2019 Standard as well as your optimal licensing.
What are the benefits of Microsoft Exchange Server 2019 Standard?
A major improvement of the 2019 version of Exchange Server Standard is the improved performance. Among other things, it is achieved by the following optimizations or additions:
- The new mailbox server role now bundles Exchange Transport, Mailbox Transport Submission, Mailbox Transport Delivery as well as Frontend Transport, which has increased CPU performance.
- The intelligent inbox has been enhanced with various functions that contribute to a more efficient workflow, thus also improving employee productivity - available on the familiar Windows interface of the e-mail client program Microsoft Outlook : New options for personalizing mailboxes and in the search functions not only make it easier to find e-mails or important content, but also to organize contacts, appointments and tasks - all important information thus remains even better in view.
- Last but not least, Windows Server Exchange 2019 also offers a greater level of security than before: Exchange now runs on Windows Server 2019 Core, providing users with a reliable platform for messaging infrastructures. The latest encryption techniques and hash algorithms are used to protect all data, while making it easier to manage routine tasks and making more efficient use of existing system resources - such as processor cores and memory.
- Even when on the move, Outlook Mobile with Exchange Online provides secure mobile access to all emails and contacts, etc.
More details in the following section.
The most important innovations of Microsoft Exchange Server 2019 Standard in detail
With the Exchange Server 2019 Standard edition, smaller companies also benefit from the improved existing as well as new functions and Services, which are designed in particular to shift the focus more from communication to employee collaboration. This also includes the provision of Exchange Server -Services in the Cloud as well as the enhanced functionality for administrators, with which Exchange Server 2019 makes a significant contribution to reducing the total cost of ownership - for example, with the following features:
Improved Exchange Server performance
Exchange Server 2019 presents with a newly revamped search infrastructure, including in Exchange Online for Cloud scaling, this also enables indexing of larger files - with better search performance as well as easier administration. Failovers between servers thus lead to significantly faster as well as more reliable results when changes are made to the search architecture. With support for up to 256 GB of memory and 48 CPU cores, this Exchange version offers impressive hardware support - with dynamic memory cache allocation further optimizing memory utilization for active database use in the information storage process. Various additions also apply to the specific components:
- Dynamic Database Cache (DDC) allows dynamic adjustment of memory capacity depending on the situation and also increases the speed of the Exchange server, thus it is also better used when the number of active databases changes.
- Meta Cache Database (MCDB) can be used to run a physical server with SSD drives. Among other things, MCDB saves meta information such as folder structures of mailboxes to speed up access as well as search. Administrators can create space for additional users in a server instance with the automation script, which also helps to reduce costs.
- The new search index in Exchange Server 2019 is no longer separate from the database of a mailbox, but is now located directly there, which not only increases search speed, but also simplifies mailbox management.
- Per OneDrive for Business , data etc.can be stored and shared for collaborative use.
New Client Access Rules
Exchange Server 2019 Standard offers administrators with the new Client Access Rules further options to individually restrict access to the configuration area of the Server - this applies to the Admin Center itself as well as to PowerShell, through which the configuration, management as well as automation of systems takes place. The client access rules can be used to control and, if necessary, block connections to the Exchange Server depending on IP address, authentication type or user properties, not only on a country-specific basis but also on a region-specific basis, without the need for a firewall. In addition, time periods can be defined via PowerShell.
Windows Server Core for Exchange Server 2019 Standard
With Windows Server Core for Exchange Server 2019 version, administrators can now run a simplified version of the server system. Windows Server Core makes configuration particularly easy thanks to its simpler, clearer design - in addition, services that are not required but consume resources can be deactivated. Windows Server Core also has fewer points of attack for intruders and reduces the risk of errors, which means that this mode also offers greater security.
New calendar enhancements
Exchange Server 2019 Standard has many new handy features for the calendar, which mainly facilitate the organization of meetings:
- The Default End Date feature specifically limits the organization of regularly scheduled meetings to a reasonable number.
- The Do Not Forward feature allows an organizer to limit or prevent participants invited to a meeting from forwarding that message to other recipients.
- Out-of-office messages can be configured with additional options, for example: one's calendar can be blocked for a certain period of time; all meeting requests sent in a defined period of time can be automatically rejected.
- Using the Remove-CalendarEvents cmdlet, an administrator can specifically cancel those meetings that were organized by an employee who is either on vacation or has already left the company.
- Via PowerShell, an administrator can give other employees permission to deputize.
- Through the internationalization of e-mail addresses (EAI), e-mail addresses that contain non-English characters can also be forwarded.
Technical info about Exchange Server 2019 Standard
The following details contain important info on the scenarios supported by Exchange Server 2019, as well as minimum requirements for Server and hardware and software to ensure optimal operation of the software.
Coexistence scenarios supported by Exchange Server 2019 Standard
For support of previous versions to Exchange Server 2019, Microsoft has set the following minimum requirements:
- Exchange 2016: Exchange 2016 (with with KU11) or higher on all deployed Exchange servers including Edge Transport servers
- Mixed Exchange 2016 and Exchange 2013 environments: if all Exchange Server meet the above requirements.
- Exchange 2013: Exchange 2013 (with KU21) or higher, including Edge Transport servers
- Please note: Exchange 2010 and even older versions are no longer supported!
Requirements of Exchange Server 2019 Standard for network and directory servers
Depending on the Exchange Server 2019 component, the minimum requirements listed below apply to network and directory servers:
- Domain controllers must be running one of the following versions of Windows Server : Windows Server 2019 Standard or Datacenter, Windows Server 2012 R2 Standard or Datacenter or Windows Server 2016 Standard or Datacenter
- Active Directory structure: Windows Server 2012 R2 or higher
- Active Directory site: a writable domain controller, thereby serving as a global catalog server - after installing Exchange-Server 2019 it is not possible to remove the domain controller from the Active Directory site!
- DNS namespaces supported: Contiguous, Non-contiguous, Single-part domains as well as Separate.
- IPv6: IPv4 must already be installed and enabled on the Exchange-Server.
- For directory servers, using 64 bit hardware will increase the performance of the directory service.
- Please note: For security as well as performance reasons, it is not recommended to install Exchange 2019 on Active Directory directory servers, only on member servers.
Minimum hardware and software requirements of Exchange Server 2019 are as follows
- Processors: 64-bit, e.g. Intel processor supporting Intel 64 architecture (Intel EM64T) or AMD processor supporting AMD64 platform
- Please note: Intel Itanium IA64 processors are not supported!
- RAM Mailbox: 128 GB
- RAM Edge Transport: 64 GB
- Hard disk space: 30 GB on the drive used during installation, system drive 200 MB, 500 MB free space on the drive for the message queue database
- Screen resolution: 1,024 x 768 pixels (XGA)
- NTFS: for partitions for system partition, Exchange binary files, Exchange diagnostic log files and transport database
- ReFS: for partitions for mailbox databases or transaction logs
Supported operating systems/clients for individual components of Exchange 2019 Standard
Depending on the component of Exchange Server 2019, the following conditions or prerequisites apply:
- Mailbox or Edge Transport server role: Windows Server 2019 Standard, Datacenter
- Administration tools: Windows Server 2019 Standard, Datacenter; Windows 10 64-bit edition
- .NET Framework for Exchange 2019
- Supported clients: Outlook 2019 to version 2013, Outlook 2016 for Mac, Outlook for Mac for Office 365; Microsoft 365 Apps for Standard
Licensing of Exchange Server 2019 Standard
A separate server license is required for each running instance of Exchange Server 2019 Standard - regardless of whether that instance is running in the physical or virtual operating system environment. In this context, an instance is considered to be running as soon as the Exchange Server software is loaded into memory or its instructions are executed.
The Standard edition of Microsoft Exchange Server is designed to meet the mailbox needs of small to medium-sized businesses and supports up to five mailbox databases. It is also suitable in larger Exchange deployments for those server roles where there is no reference to mailboxes.
FAQs about Wiresoft used software of the Exchange Server 2019 Standard Edition
With Wiresoft as the provider of Exchange Server 2019 Standard as used software, you can be confident that this purchase is legal and that this Server-license offers the same possibilities of use as a corresponding new server license software - not only because a software can not wear out, but especially in terms of its functionality and its use. Below you will find all the answers to typical questions about buying used software such as Exchange Server 2019.
Where does Wiresoft used software like Exchange Server 2019 Standard edition come from?
The Exchange Server 2019 Standard Edition offered as used software in the Wiresoft software store usually comes from such companies that have purchased the software for the first time and later resold it to Wiresoft. Reasons for this resale are often that the software contains surplus or unused licenses or has been replaced by another type or edition and is therefore no longer used. Wiresoft marks such once-used licenses as used software when reselling them, although - as mentioned - they can in principle be used like a new Server license.
Does Wiresoft offer buyer security for used software like Exchange Server 2019 Standard?
Yes: The purchase of Wiresoft used software such as a Exchange Server 2019 Standard license offers customers the same advantages as the purchase of a new Server software: with buyer security through instant download and immediate license activation via the included valid license Key.
Are the purchase as well as the use of Exchange Server 2019 Standard as used software legal?
Yes: The trade with used software as well as with their actual use is subject to the usual jurisdiction, which describes both as legal - this was confirmed also by different court decisions several times. The used software offered by Wiresoft comes from the license inventories of companies.
Does Wiresoft used software have other advantages?
Yes: With the used software offer of Wiresoft many enterprises and other mechanisms have the possibility of supplementing and/or updating their existing software existence favorably, because the price of used software is more favorable than that of new commodity.
The Wiresoft software store also offers older versions of Exchange Server licenses that are no longer available new, thus avoiding more expensive upgrades. Wiresoft Used software also offers complete proof of all buyers and thus the further advantage of audit security!
The Wiresoft offer for used software includes not only the Exchange Server 2019 Standard edition, but also the Enterprise edition - as well as the respective required client access licenses. Here you can also find good deals on many other Microsoft programs - with all the benefits mentioned above. If you have any questions regarding your licensing of Exchange Server 2019 Standard, please feel free to use our expert advice via chat or by e-mail or phone.