MICROSOFT VISUAL STUDIO 2022 ENTERPRISE
Ready for shipment, delivery time 24h
- Item no: SW10485
- Manufacturer no: MX3-00199
- Duration: Permanently valid
- Language: All languages
- Country zone: IN
|Scope of delivery||Download + license key|
|Delivery time||Few minutes|
Visual Studio is Microsoft's proven integrated development environment for designing and deploying complex enterprise applications for many domains. Especially the Enterprise-Edition of this end-to-end solution convinces with its large selection of tools and features - not only for designing, but also for the ongoing testing of the developed programs - and is therefore especially suitable for larger companies and organizations and therefore also for entire teams of programmers.
For further questions about the product, please contact our customer service.
Maximize Developer Productivity with Visual Studio 2022 Enterprise - as a Purchase Version
Visual Studio is Microsoft's proven integrated development environment for designing and deploying complex enterprise applications across many domains. In particular, the Enterprise edition of this end-to-end solution impresses with its wide range of tools and features - not only for designing, but also for ongoing testing of the developed programs - and is therefore particularly suitable for larger companies and organizations and thus also for entire teams of programmers.
Visual Studio Enterprise convinces in the new version 2022 with many improvements in detail as well as also completely new functions, which facilitate the developer everyday life; in particular IntelliCode with AI-based solution suggestions and Visual Studio Live Share with practical tools for a better co-operation in real time collaboration.
Furthermore, refactorings and navigation have been improved in Visual Studio Enterprise 2022, as has the debugger, which has been enhanced with several features. And with Live Unit Testing, tests can be run while code is still being written, while Live Dependency Checking ensures in real time that code is compatible with the relevant dependency rules.
By purchasing Visual Studio 2022 Enterprise Edition as used software from Wiresoft, users have the great advantage of being able to use this developer software, which is offered by Microsoft exclusively as a volume license, as their own single license on their PC.
In Wiresoft's online store you can find Visual Studio 2022 Enterprise Edition as well as other Visual Studio Editions - in other versions - as single-user purchase versions, which the regular trade usually does not carry as such, as well as many other Microsoft programs. The following overview presents the exclusive features of Visual Studio 2022 Enterprise, as well as all other important functions and features of this version.
Highlights in Visual Studio 2022 Enterprise
Visual Studio 2022 comes in addition to the previous proven features and tools, of course, with some practical additions or optimizations of basic functions as well as completely new features that support developers even better in programming.
- Git-first workflow: The new start window now provides several new options: First, the option to clone or check out code from a repository is presented, as well as several options to open or create a project.In the process, the previous dialog that is launched when a project is created has also been completely reworked. The tree structure that used to be displayed on the left is no longer present; it has been replaced by a search field and various filters that allow users to find the desired templates.
- Code Editor: The color scheme for the IDE can be changed from the Standard color scheme blue to dark, in addition there are new colors for highlighting the syntax: Methods are displayed in bronze, keywords like for, foreach, if etc. in purple etc.
- PMA rendering (Per-Monitor-Aware): While there were previously problems with the display when using monitors with different resolutions, e.g. with remote connections, so that Visual Studio appears blurred or is rendered with an incorrect scaling, Visual Studio 2022 now offers a PMA-enabled application and renders correctly, regardless of the respective scaling factors used.
New search and filter functions
Many familiar search and filter features have been optimized for the Visual Studio 2022 Enterprise release, allowing developers to save even more time and work more efficiently:
- New search box and search features: The search box previously familiar in Visual Studio now occupies a more central position in the middle of the menu bar. The input field now also has a fuzzy search, i.e. an error-tolerant or fuzzy search that returns results for menu items even if the terms are misspelled. The search also supports options, so that matching hits are displayed directly at the relevant point in the dialog instead of having to click through structures and menus to get to them.
- Debugging search function: The search for specific names and values includes the "Watch", "Locals" and "Auto" debugging windows to help find specific objects and values. Several levels are included, e.g. also subobjects or lists. In addition, the display of the values can also be formatted.
- Search by references: Here the search results displayed in a list can be further filtered by certain properties or variables. Depending on whether the search is for read or write actions, "read" or "write" must be entered in the search field.
- New filter function for project folders: The project folder explorer in Visual Studio now also offers the option to completely hide individual project files that have been unloaded in the view. In addition, the toolbar in Solution Explorer includes buttons to switch from Solution View to Folder View, collapse nodes, and show hidden files, among other features.
New refactorings in Visual Studio 2022 Enterprise
C# now offers several new refactorings that make organizing code significantly easier; among other things, members can be moved to the interface or base class, namespaces can be customized to match a particular folder structure, and foreach loops can be converted to LINQ queries. Suitable suggestions are listed in the "light bulb".
The function for automatically reformatting source code with Code Cleanup is displayed in Visual Studio 2022 as a broom icon below the source code editor and is available with a single click. It also takes into account the settings of the .editorconfig files. Code Cleanup also has a new integrity indicator as well as a new command during cleanup to find a group of classic errors. Warnings or suggestions can be displayed with one click and implemented immediately. Frequently applied fixups can also be saved or configured as a profile.
IntelliCode in Visual Studio 2022
IntelliCode is the further development of the previous IntelliSense autocomplete. While this displayed the available properties and methods in an alphabetically sorted list, IntelliCode displays those methods and properties at the top positions that are most likely to come into question and marks them with a preceding asterisk.
The basis of IntelliCode is a Microsoft analysis of over 2,000 open source projects on GitHub, but users can also use their own projects to train IntelliCode to make suggestions based on this. The analysis data is transferred to the cloud for this purpose and processed, but no source codes.
Visual Studio Live Share
Live Share allows up to 30 users to collaborate on the same source code base in Visual Studio 2022 by sharing a code base and its context with other team members. This works because Visual Studio Live Share does not transfer an image, but rather a file tree and context information. This keeps each participant in their familiar environment and allows them to edit specific parts of the source code independently of the host. Live Share also offers the possibility of shared debugging.
Debugging in Visual Studio 2022
Speaking of debugging: The debugger in Visual Studio 2022 now works Enterprise is now twice as fast as in the previous version, while memory consumption when debugging out-of-process C++ applications has been significantly reduced.
- New tool for pinning properties: Objects can be identified even more easily on the basis of their properties. All you need to do is drag the cursor to a specific property in the debugger window or the window for local variables or for automatic tools and click the pin icon: the corresponding information is immediately displayed there.
- Data Breakpoints: While the data breakpoints were only focused on C++ in previous versions, they are also available for .NET Core applications in Visual Studio 2022. As soon as the value of a property changes for a given object, these break code execution, regardless of where it is. Data breakpoints are great for finding the location where a particular global object is edited, added, or removed.
Xamarin for for Mobile Developers
Xamarin is now available in Visual Studio 2022 Enterprise . In addition to a space-saving install size of 7 GB instead of the previous 21 GB, Xamarin also offers shorter compile and deployment times for Android. It also includes a property editor for Xamarin.Forms XAML properties and an improved Xamarin.Forms Previewer.
ASP.NET for Web Developers
For ASP.NET applications, the default project template in Visual Studio 2022 is based on ASP.NET Core 2.2. The project template has also been made much cleaner and now creates fewer files.
Exclusive Enterprise features in Visual Studio 2022
Especially Visual Studio 2022 Enterprise offers some features that are not included in any other edition:
- Snapshot Debugging: This feature allows users to take a snapshot of the active execution of an app to analyze what is happening at a particular moment. The snapshot shows the current status of the source code and variables.
- Time Travel Debugging (TTD): This is an extension of snapshot debugging. With TTD, web applications running on an Azure virtual machine can be recorded during debugging on a remote system, allowing the chronological progression to be examined.
- Live Unit Testing: Live Unit Testing is useful for testing solution portfolios for .NET Framework or .NET Core. This feature allows you to automatically run unit tests in the background while code is being written. Live Unit Testing also runs dynamic tests whenever code is changed and notifies users immediately if it fails. Results are visualized in real-time, including code coverage.
- IntelliTrace: This exclusive feature in Visual Studio Enterprise for C#, Visual Basic, and C++ saves debugging time by tracking the progress of code executions. During a debugging session, IntelliTrace continuously records data such as interactions with the system (e.g. clicks, accesses to the system or registry or databases, loading of XML documents, starting of threads) and calls to methods within the program code. Users can jump back to individual intermediate stations to see specific values in the history.
System Requirements for Visual Studio 2022 Enterprise
The following requirements generally apply to the installation of Visual Studio 2022 Enterprise, they may be higher in individual cases:
- Operating Systems: Windows 10 version 1909 or later, Windows 11 version 21H2,( Home, Professional, Education and Enterprise), Windows Server 2016 to Windows Server 2022 Standard & Datacenter
- Processor: minimum 1.8 GHz quad-core or better recommended. ARM processors are not supported
- Memory: min. 4 GB RAM
- Hard disk space: 850 MB, typical installations require 20 - 50 GB free space (up to 210 GB depending on installed features)
- Graphics card: min. 1.920 x 1080, recommended 1.366 x 768 or higher
Buy Visual Studio 2022 Enterprise cheap single at Wiresoft in our online store
The Visual Studio 2022 Enterprise Software is normally only offered by Microsoft as a volume license. In the Wiresoft Online Shop you can also buy the Enterprise Edition as a single license - at a particularly favorable price as so-called used software.
The single license of the Visual Studio 2022 Enterprise Edition offered by us for sale is a component of a former Visual Studio volume license of a company, which was broken up at its resale and thereby converted into single licenses, whereby these are then designated as used software or used software. Neither the splitting nor the marking as used software of this Visual Studio 2022 Enterprise software meant thereby restrictions regarding the functionality.
Software purchase at Wiresoft - always safe for you! This edition of Visual Studio 2022 Enterprise available in Wiresoft Shop not only convinces its particularly favorable price, but also offers security in the purchase by instant download and activation of the license with the included valid volume license key.
Every purchase of Visual Studio 2022 Enterprise or any other program as used software in the Wiresoft Software Shop does not pose any legal problem, because trading with used software is clearly permitted by law, which has been confirmed by numerous legally binding verdicts.
Used software like the Visual Studio 2022 Enterprise Edition as a single license offers our customers an inexpensive possibility to use exclusive program editions themselves. You too can benefit from our low-priced Microsoft software offer!
In the Wiresoft Software Shop you can find Visual Studio 2022 Enterprise Edition as well as other versions of Visual Studio and other Microsoft programs for immediate download. If you have any questions about Visual Studio 2022 Enterprise or any other Microsoft software, simply use our competent advice in the chat or by e-mail or telephone.