MICROSOFT POWERPOINT 2013
Available as instant download
- Item no: SW10040
- Manufacturer no: 079-01714
- Duration: Permanently valid
- Language: All languages
- Country zone: IN
|Scope of delivery||Download + License|
|Delivery time||Few minutes|
PowerPoint is a typical component of the Microsoft Office packages and indispensable for the creation of convincing presentations, which are held live or also via video as a lecture, in order to convey information vividly to colleagues and Business partners. The PowerPoint 2013 version is convincing due to the versatility of its application possibilities; it can be used not only professionally, but also at school and in studies to communicate successfully with other people. Thanks to the wide range of templates and design elements, PowerPoint 2013 supports both beginners and professionals in creating clearly designed slides and communicating topics in a lively manner.
For further questions about the product, please contact our customer service.
Microsoft PowerPoint 2013 - the classic Office software as a standalone program
PowerPoint is a typical component of the Microsoft Office packages and indispensable for the creation of convincing presentations, which are held live or also via video as a lecture, in order to convey information vividly to colleagues and Business partners. The PowerPoint 2013 version is convincing due to the versatility of its application possibilities; it can be used not only professionally, but also at school and in studies to communicate successfully with other people. Thereby PowerPoint 2013 supports beginners as well as professionals by the wide range of templates and design elements to create clearly conceived slides and to convey topics in a lively way.
The user-friendly interface of Microsoft PowerPoint 2013 makes it easy for even the inexperienced to get started with the program. Intuitive tools and a wide selection of standardized slide templates and graphic types make it easy to create professional-looking presentations and give them an individual look. Intelligent guide lines help users to place individual design elements optimally and precisely, and the current editing status can be checked immediately at any time via the live view.
PowerPoint 2013 also offers support for tablets, which significantly expands the application possibilities of the program. For use at Team, comment columns have also been integrated in this version so that other employees can add their comments to the slides of a presentation.
The PowerPoint 2013 version offers the advantage over newer editions that it runs on Windows 7 operating systems or Windows Server 2008. The software can therefore still be used on older computers - which is an economic advantage especially for private users as well as self-employed persons or students, but also for smaller companies that are looking for a financially favorable solution to cover their software needs without having to renew the hardware.
PowerPoint 2013 already includes the option of using Microsoft Cloud -Service SkyDrive to store presentations online so that they are available to other users; they can be shared via SharePoint and also edited by other users.
The PowerPoint 2013 program is also available from Wiresoft as part of the corresponding Office version, but you can also buy it from us separately!
The purchase of PowerPoint 2103 as a single program at Wiresoft has besides the low price offer also the advantage that it is not a software subscription but a purchase version. The following overview presents all the important features and tools of this proven Office software.
In addition, you can find older and newer versions of the software in the Wiresoft online store, as well as PowerPoint 2013 - also as a low-priced single-user version without any subscription obligation.
Use practical functions and features in PowerPoint 2013
PowerPoint 2013 extends the previous scope in the graphic design of presentation slides. The following tools and features, among others, are available for this purpose:
- Use SmartArt effects: The SmartArt tool available in PowerPoint 2013 allows you to incorporate dynamic, smooth transitions between slides, making a presentation even more vivid. Various SmartArt format templates or layouts are available for this purpose, which can be applied to a SmartArt graphic: Effects such as line styles, bevels, or 3D views can be combined, or it is also possible to apply color variations to the shapes of a SmartArt graphic. In addition, some types of SmartArt graphics contain placeholders into which your own illustrations or photos can then be integrated.
- New design variants for slide designs: PowerPoint 2013 has also been expanded to include more color palettes and font families. Also new here are the widescreen designs as an alternative to the previous standard sizes. The new PowerPoint Standard slide size is 16:9, which is good for presentations with a beamer, but the older 4:3 format is still available - it is also possible to create an individual slide format.
- Eyedropper tool for individual color selection: With a click, the individual colors of a PowerPoint slide can be changed immediately. This means that, in addition to the standard shades, colors outside the palette offered in PowerPoint 2013 can also be selected and used for design.
- Merge slides from different two PowerPoint files: PowerPoint 2013 now has its own dialog box, for example, to merge the draft and correction version into one file. It is also possible to select specific parts of the file and integrate them into the original file. After merging, changes can either be accepted or undone individually.
- Insert images from online media: Images and graphics from social media such as Facebook and Flickr can now be integrated directly into a PowerPoint presentation without first having to save them locally on the PC. The only prerequisite is that the user logs in to the relevant service. This also applies to the Bing image search, which can, however, be used without logging in.
In addition, PowerPoint 2013 also offers other practical functions that further increase the scope of application possibilities - both in collaboration and especially in the presentation itself:
- Compatibility mode: In PowerPoint 2013, User can use the compatibility mode to not only open and edit .PPT files created in an older version of the software, but also save them again so that they can still be used with it. A compatibility check provides additional security so that there are no display problems with any elements.
- Open XML format: PowerPoint files can now also be saved in a Microsoft XML file format - short for Extensible Markup Language - such as .PPTX. Depending on whether, for example, macros or add-ins etc. are also integrated, other XML formats are available for this purpose. XML offers a number of advantages: Files saved with it are automatically compressed, with a much greater reduction than before. This means that sending PowerPoint files as attachments causes even fewer problems, as can happen if the data size is too large. The protection of integrated data is also significantly higher in this case: sensitive information is identified more easily and can also be shared exclusively confidentially.
- Microsoft Using OneDrive: The Cloud-Services of Microsoft can be used with PowerPoint 2013,either to work on a presentation yourself from anywhere mobile or to give it as a lecture, or also to make it available to other colleagues for editing or commenting.
- Track comments from co-workers: Comments from different collaborators on a PowerPoint presentation are not only clearly broken down by person, including contact options such as email address, but can also be added anywhere in the margin of individual presentation slides, making them viewable while editing as well as during the presentation.
- Speaker view: This new view is available for the screen presentation mode, a practical feature that shows the speaker a PowerPoint presentation simultaneously in two views: on the one hand, as before, the pure presentation slides, which the audience also sees, and on the other hand, the speaker view, which displays them including all notes and annotations or comments. In addition, this mode offers an overview of all slides, which makes it easier to navigate, as well as tools such as pens and laser pointers, and also a zoom function to enlarge graphics and diagrams if necessary.
- Using video for presentations: Presentations can also be exported or saved as video with PowerPoint 2013, this provides the additional option to easily play them on an external device as well.
- PowerPoint use for social media: Presentations created in PowerPoint 2013 are also compatible with social media such as Twitter or Facebook. This expands the circle of addressees online as well, offering further opportunities to extend reach and increase awareness.
Hardware system requirements for PowerPoint 2013:
PowerPoint 2013 is offered for download as a Windows version in a 32-bit and a 64-bit version by default; as a result, individual hardware requirements may differ. The 64-bit version is installed automatically by default, but only the 32-bit version can be installed on a 32-bit operating system with x86 processor. The following minimum requirements must otherwise be observed:
- Operating systems: Windows 7, Windows 8.1, Windows 10, Windows 11, Windows Server 2008/ 2012/ 2012 R2 /2016 /2019/ 2022
- Processor: min. 1 GHz, x86 or 64-bit processor
- Memory: at least 1 GB (32 bit) or at least 2 GB 64 bit)
- Hard disk space: at least 3 GB
- Image resolution: min. 1,024 x 576, graphics card with Direct X10 acceleration
PowerPoint 2013 as a single program from the identical Office Suite buy cheap at Wiresoft
The PowerPoint software is a regular component of Microsoft Office suites. For this reason, the program is not available separately in regular stores, but is only offered together with the other Office programs. At Wiresoft you can buy PowerPoint 2013 as well as other versions of this software completely separately as a single program.
Your big advantage when buying software with Wiresoft is here: The offered single User license of PowerPoint 2013 is a pure purchase version, which therefore does not oblige you to a long-term and possibly more expensive software subscription, nor does it mean the usual mandatory updates or time-limited restrictions on the use of the functions. For this reason, the software purchase at Wiresoft is even worthwhile twice, especially if you do not want to use the other programs of the Office suite 2013. Thus, especially not only private User, but also self-employed and SMEs, benefit from all the advantages of MS PowerPoint 2013 and thus save money.
Your software purchase with Wiresoft is also a safe bet in any case: This PowerPoint 2013 single user license offered for purchase in our software store comes from a larger volume license, as they are otherwise only used in companies, therefore it is a so-called used software - a reason for the particularly low price at Wiresoft! However, this does not mean any disadvantages for you, because the used PowerPoint software license you purchase is completely identical in terms of functionality to the PowerPoint 2013 program, which is also included in the Office Suite 2013 of the same name.
Also, when buying software with Wiresoft, you can be sure that neither we nor you will not find yourself in a legally unsettled situation when using Used Software, because: Trading Used Software is absolutely legal and permitted by the courts!
Every Microsoft program that comes from such a volume license and is offered at Wiresoft has been previously checked by Wiresoft for its flawless and unlimited usability, so that PowerPoint 2013 is 100% usable by you after your purchase and activation by the included license Key.
Wiresoft also exclusively offers full versions of Microsoft programs that are identical to the corresponding editions available at Microsoft. Besides the PowerPoint 2013 version you can buy newer as well as older version of this software individually in the Wiresoft software store, as well as other Office-, Server- and further Microsoft-programs.
If you have any questions about PowerPoint 2013 or any other MS program, it is best to use our expert advice by e-mail, phone and chat.